Monday, August 23, 2010

A Golden Opportunity to Wish Myself Well

Happy birthday week to me! I am one of those celebratory crazies who will look for any excuse to deck the house with balloons and streamers and throw a family get-together. This week I am going a little extra crazy because this Saturday is my golden birthday- I am turning 28 on August 28th!

My dad thinks it is silly to celebrate a golden birthday, but I think it adds an element of fun to turning another year older . Thankfully, I am not yet at the age where I dread being older, but I am getting closer (I just celebrated my oldest sister's 30th birthday!)

To celebrate my b-day, this week I want to examine some of my favorite birthday traditions and even take a look back at some of my very favorite birthdays. On the flip side, I might even reveal some of my biggest birthday blunders. Stay tuned for those kinds of firecrackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment