Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loving Dillon, CO

Have you ever been to Dillon, Colorado? If not, you are sincerely missing out. What a breath-taking town- way up in the Rocky Mountains. My husband and I have had the pleasure of being to Dillon several times while on vacation. It is the kind of place that nurtures my outdoorsy spirit every time I go there.

What do I love most about Dillon? The lake, the snow capped mountains, the tunnels you have to drive through to get there, the small town feel, the clean, fresh smells, the mountain goats, the bite in the air... What do I not love about Dillon? Hmmm.... the fact that it is so far away, I don't get to go very often.














This post addresses what's on my mind most right now- vacation! I just have to get through class first and then it will be time to turn my mind towards packing checklists, actual packing, and pre-vacation cleaning the house. Stay tuned for more vacation thoughts and loves later.

No comments:

Post a Comment