Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Cup Full of Love

Today I am loving the insulated cup that my hubby gave me for Christmas. He bought me one of those amazing eco-cups that looks like a paper cup. Mine has a logo on the sleeve that says “saving the world one cup at a time.”

At first, I was a bit concerned about the silicone lid on the cup. I was worried that the lid would leak whenever I tried to take a drink. Fortunately, except for one time when I didn’t have the lid securely fit on the cup- I’ve had no spills. The only complaint I could come up with would be the smell of the lid, but the smell only lasted about a week.


In case you are in the market for your own eco-friendly cup, here are some awesome ones I found on Amazon:


(In order: Lock & Lock Eco Mug- $14.64, Smart Planet 12-Ounce Eco Travel Mug- $12.95, Eco-Cup Tea Lovers- Blue Floral- $12.99, DCI I Am Not a Paper Cup- $15.45)












No comments:

Post a Comment