Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but I am in the process of getting my masters degree in Intercultural Studies. I started two years ago and have been taking four credits a semester ever since. As of right now, I am slated to graduate in December of 2011.

Today, is actually the first day of my comprehensive exams. I have been waiting all morning for my first essay question to be posted on the class page at noon. In all, there are two parts to the comprehensive exam. I am most anxious for this first part because it is based on class material I studied two years ago. The second part of the exam is based on the class I am currently taking and the one I had before it.

Wish me luck- they just posted the first exam essay question. Oh man- I feel anxious....

No comments:

Post a Comment