Sunday, June 3, 2012

Seven Years Together

Tomorrow is my seventh wedding anniversary.  Blush.

To celebrate the occasion, I want to share some pictures with you.  These pictures were taken by my cousin when Hubs and I visited Iowa this past April.  My cousin is a truly amazing photographer who graciously agreed to go out on a rainy day to take these shots.  Hubs and I are so thankful that she agreed because now we have some beautiful photos that are more recent than our only other professional photos- from our wedding! 

Hubs~ I love you and I thank you for putting up with my crazy ideas and wild imagination, my aversion to eating meat off the bone, and my love of HomeGoods.









1 comment:

  1. I love them! I love the jumping rock one. Bring the cd in so I can see them all.

    ReplyDelete