Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I’m celebrating the big 3-0!

No, I’m not that old, but I am that much skinnier! That’s right folks, since January 7th I have lost a whopping 30 pounds. I chalk it all up to a much more keen awareness of what I am consuming. Also, I owe a huge kiss to my hubby because I could not walk this road without him- he keeps me on track and pumped up about eating healthy.

The fun thing about losing this weight is that I can see the difference when I look in the mirror. My face seems leaner and so does my waist. In fact, I can tell I’ve lost weight because my clothes are getting way too big. Hubs and I have been hunting around local thrift stores and outlets for cheap-o-- just to get by until we lose more weight-- clothes. Thankfully, we’ve found some great deals.


I have a lot more energy too. If you could see my house right now, you would be bowled over by how much prep I’ve done for my little sister’s baby shower. I am so excited to share pictures of each room, but I am going to hold off until after the shower actually happens. It’s in just two weeks, so you don’t have to be in suspense too much longer.


Until then, enjoy these pics. Some were taken last year and the rest were taken very recently (they are the fun black and whites):









No comments:

Post a Comment