Monday, December 10, 2012

Belated Thanksgiving



Keeping with tradition, Hubs and I ran the Turkey Trot with Brian and Jill.
Of course, I picked out the wildest running outfit I could find. Note, those are my new Adidas running shoes.


Hubs is the one sporting the Americana shorts and a beard.  What a hunk. 
Here come the winners- 5K in just under 15 minutes.


Dad and Mom didn't see us cross the finish line, so there are no pictures to actually prove we ran the Turkey Trot.
I promise you though, we ran like the wind.  I finished with 9:42 minute miles.
Here we are post race.
Here we are again- Just for kicks.
Here are Mom and Dad- out to cheer us on.
Thankfully, the weather was in the mid 60's on Thanksgiving, so they didn't freeze.
I'm thankful for my Dad. 
We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Uncle Jerry's house.  He's a true farmer even on Thanksgiving- overalls and all.


I am thankful for you too, Hubs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment