Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Turning up the Heat

The title of this blog post works for several reasons:

1. The weather is getting warmer (actually it has gotten colder the last couple of days, but still... it's spring).

2. We finally replaced the cracked window in our master bedroom closet.  Finally.

3. Hubs promised to finish our master bedroom by May and my calendar tells me it is already the middle of April.

4. I'm really pushing in my workouts, so that I will be ready to compete in the SheRox Sprint Triathlon on June 10th.  Example: I swam a little over half a mile during my lunch break and yesterday I did P90X for an hour (if you ever want to hurt for 4 days- do P90X).

5. Hubs and I just returned from a weekend jaunt to Iowa... where we snuggled up in a cozy cabin while a storm brewed outside...we had a couples photo session to capture our new selves...and we snacked on dark chocolate.  Nuff said. 



No comments:

Post a Comment