Saturday, November 5, 2011

Full Disclosure

I just want to put this out there, even though I might be ridiculed for it...


I'm already listening to Christmas music!  Are you groaning? It's just that I love Christmas music and if I wait until the day after Thanksgiving to get my Let it Snow on, then that is only one month.  Now that I started listening the day after Halloween, I get two whole months.

In no way does this mean I don't respect Thanksgiving.  I love Thanksgiving.  My house is all decked out with pumpkins, gourds, indian corn, and cute little turkeys.  I even made a paper sign reading, "Give Thanks" and hung it in the doorway between the living room and the dining room.

I just want to listen to Away in a Manger okay?  In all fairness to others, I do leave my music pretty quiet.  I understand that not everyone shares my enthusiasm for holiday tunes in the beginning of November, or maybe not at all (and for those of you who fall in the latter group- Bah Humbug).


No comments:

Post a Comment