Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Divided by Half

This is a big announcement, no wait... it's huge!  As of this morning I've lost a total of 90 pounds since January 6th, 2011.  

This year has been truly monumental for me.  Next month I will be celebrating the completion of my master's degree.  In addition, I've reduced my size by half. Seriously. What's more, I'm hoping to have reached my weight loss goal of 100 pounds by the end of December.  I am well on my way. 

Continuing with the concept behind my 80 pounds lost announcement, I want to share some amusing/shocking/crazy weight loss comparisons. Hold on to your hat.


Here are some things that weigh 90 pounds:

1 healthy Holstein calf 
1 female Labrador retriever weighs in at 90 pounds 
A Singer treadle sewing machine weighs approximately 90 lbs
4.5 average car tires
360 quarter pounder hamburgers
90 pounds of feathers (get it?)
69 regulation sized basketballs weigh approximately 90 pounds
and lastly... 45 free range, organically fed chickens











No comments:

Post a Comment