Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sick

I'm sick.

On Friday night I started feeling that dreaded tickle in the back of my throat.

Saturday my throat was noticeably sore, so I started downing vitamin C and drinking copious amounts of green tea.

When Sunday dawned I had a seriously sore throat-- There was no denying it at this point.

Monday however, I pulled myself out of bed and tried to work... I failed miserably. I was home in bed by 11am--Flat. Out. Sick.

Tuesday has been a repeat of Monday. I slept. I slept. I took some medicine. Then I slept some more.

I hate being sick. Being sick turns me into a big, whiny baby (I totally admit it). Hubs has been great, but I know he is fervently praying for me to get better soon. I think that tonight I'm on the upswing.  Hallelujah!






No comments:

Post a Comment