Friday, July 29, 2011

Pardon my Bragging

Yesterday, Hubs turned 30 years old. Therefore, this blog post is all about him and some of the things that I love about that man. Happy Birthday Honey!

1. His smile makes me melt.
2. He holds me accountable.
3. He has a fun sense of humor.
4. His eyes are amazing. Sometimes they're green, sometimes blue, sometimes grey.
5. He loves kids and they love him back.
6. He is 6'5", totally capable of picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.
7. He loves the outdoors, just like me.
8. He is an incredibly hard worker.
9. His derriƩre is ooh la la.
10. He loves the Lord and lives to serve Him.
11. He is my biggest supporter.
12. He loves dogs (just about as much as me)
13. Sometimes he brings me flowers.
14. He loves to travel.
15. He balances my dreaming with his practicality.
16. He places a high importance on family.
17. He is a wonderful cook.
18. He has a quiet strength.
19. He cares deeply about people.
20. He enjoys learning new things (like how to can tomatoes and raise bees in your backyard).
21. He thinks before he speaks (unlike me).
22. He celebrates small victories.
23. He has a sensitive heart.
24. He likes to goof around.
25. He is an amazing dancer (just not a public one).
26. He's laid back.
27. He isn't afraid to try something new (ex: the tamales we buy out of a car trunk across from our house- they are so good).
28. He steps up to the proverbial plate.
29. He gives the best hugs.
30. He lets me talk everything through even though he's heard it all a million times (I'm a verbal processor, what can I say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment