Wednesday, February 20, 2013

This is what happens when I miss the train

So I missed the train tonight and was left with 30 minutes of blank time to spend sitting in Caribou Coffee. You know how Caribou's normally have a chalkboard wall posing a new question every week? This week's question in my local Caribou is "What are you looking forward to this Spring?"

Here are my thoughts on that question (reflected on while sipping a raspberry Northern Lite Latte):

I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of my new job as Events Coordinator.

I'm looking forward to traveling (for work and fun).

I'm looking forward to green grass and leaves.

I'm looking forward to not wearing tights everyday.

I'm looking forward to iced coffee season.

I'm looking forward to seeing my flowers, especially my newly planted lilacs.

I'm looking forward to painting the garage doors (because they look so bad in the dreary winter sludge).

I'm looking forward to running outside and not freezing.

And lastly...

I'm looking forward to riding my bike to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment