Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  

Hubs and I are going to celebrate our February 14th with Thai food from one of our favorite local spots. And maybe, just maybe- we'll grab some Starbucks on the drive home.  Sounds like a lovely evening to me.  

To help celebrate the occasion, enjoy these funny Heart Day poems. (They made me smile).

P.S. I love you, Honey!




There's someone I know
Who I really can't stand
I wish he would bury his
Head in the sand or
Move to the moon or
Deeper out of space
Whenever I see him
I make a weird face
Today during recess
Outside the yard
He suddenly gave me
A valentine card
I wish that he hadn't
It made me upset
It was the prettiest one
I could possible get
By Lily V. Tran



My love is like a cabbage
Divided into two,
The leaves I give to others,
The heart I give to you.
Author Unknown



You may not "carrot" all for me
The way I care for you.
You may "turnip" your nose
When I plead with you
But if your "heart" should "beet" with mine
Forever "lettuce" hope
There is no reason in the world
Why we two "Cantaloupe."
Author Unknown


I look at a tree,
And what do I see?
My Valentine's face
Smiling back at me.
I spot a cute rock,
But, oh what a shock,
For it reminds of you
And that is no crock.
Everywhere that I turn,
My feelings just burn
With thoughts about you,
My love please don’t spurn!
Each rock and each tree,
Each cloud and each bee,
The earth and the sea,
It all reminds me...
I love you awesomely!
By Karl Fuchs




No comments:

Post a Comment