Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unexpected Blessing

I am feeling extraordinarily blessed at the moment for several reasons. The first is that I walked into work this morning to find a pot of daises on my desk, tied up with a cheery yellow ribbon. Sitting next to the flowers, there was a wonderful card signed by all of my co-workers in Annual Giving. I am so grateful that I get to work in such a wonderful, caring environment (and it is fun too). As if the flowers and card were not enough, there was also a HomeGoods gift card! I love HomeGoods (despite my husband's belly-achin).

Why else am I feeling extraordinarily blessed right now? Well, I'm glad you asked. I am going to Greece this summer! I know- right? A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I am going to be traveling with a tour group through my work. I will be one of two staff people on the Footsteps Ministries tour that follows the path of the apostle Paul. Hubs was great enough to let me go even though I will miss out on our anniversary (it is the day after I leave). I have such a great husband.



I am extraordinarily blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment