Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pomp & Circumstance

This is it, I am actually going to graduate this year with my master's degree. It will be four years in the making when I don my cap and gown this December. It's been a marathon for sure.

Before that though, I have to get through my final classes. Right now, I am finishing up my research class. At this very moment, I am writing the intro and conclusion for my research paper- Exploring the Impact of Study Abroad on Christian Undergraduate Students. I will be presenting my paper next week.

After Research, I am taking a one week intensive in May on discipleship. These summer intensives always go fast and once it is over, I will have a much needed break until October.

My very last class will be from October to December and is called Principles of Development. I didn't save this class for last on purpose, it just happened that way. I actually have no idea what it is about. I just know nothing can be as brutal as this research class.

So this is where I am right now and where I am headed at the end of the year. I look forward to celebrating with you!

2 comments: